5/05/2016

Final Post

Hey folks,

This will be my final post as Superintendent of Oakfield Golf Club.  As most of you know I will be traveling to Fredericton to manage the completion of a new golf course called West Hills. I make this move because my family has roots in the area where our two small children can grow up surrounded by aunts, uncles, cousins and grand parents.

In this economy it is a rare opportunity to build a golf course in the East Coast, and even rarer to do so in a town where family is present.

Kevin Moores will be taking over this blog and managing the golf course for the near future.  I feel very confident in his abilities and even more so with a wily veteran like Hugh Yorke to call on. Oakfield will be in good hands.

I will miss the staff, the property and the membership that have become such a large part of my life for the past seven years.

I wish all of you the very best.
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment